Award Winning Reds Dozen
Cracka Value Rating
That's how many points this case of wine has in total, with every wine either winning a gold medal (often more than one) or landing mega high points (or both).
There is some high achievers in this mix, kicking off with an aged 2008 Fuddling Cup WA Cabernet that has 2 trophies, a swag of gold medals and 95 points to its name.
Next up there is a gold medal winning Ara Marlborough Pinot Noir, then a multiple winner of top golds Blue Pyrenees Estate Red 2013 and a 95 point Claymore Clare Valley Cabernet.
Finally, to carry this ripper case home there is a gold medal winning, 95 point scoring McLaren Vale Shiraz from Allegiance Wines and the beastly, 95 point scoring, double gold medal winning Pertaringa Over The Top Shiraz as a final clincher.
What a glorious case! Stuffed full of super reds this is the sort of collection that makes winter seem like an absolute breeze.
An amazing mixed case featuring all your favourite award winning red wines:
- 2x 2008 Fuddling Cup WA Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2x 2013 Ara Select Blocks Marlborough Pinot Noir
- 2x 2013 Blue Pyrenees Estate Red
- 2x 2014 Claymore Bittersweet Symphony Clare Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2x 2014 Pertaringa Over the Top Shiraz
- 2x 2015 Allegiance the Tiger McLaren Vale Shiraz