Invest in Cracka Wines... Click here!

Red Edge Heathcote Cabernet Sauvignon

expert reviews about

Red Edge Heathcote Cabernet Sauvignon

Expert Reviews

James Halliday (2009 Vintage) says
Like the Shiraz, 25% of the bunches foot-stamped, the remaining 75% crushed and destemmed but co-fermented. It has not blinked an eyelid at two years in oak, and is a triumph for cabernet grown in a hot drought year, the cassis/blackcurrant fruit illuminating the back-palate and finish in rosy glow.
Australian Wine Companion 2013 2012
95
James Halliday (2006 Vintage) says
Australian Wine Companion 2011 2010
90
James Halliday (2005 Vintage) says
Medium red-purple, not dense; nicely ripened cassis/blackcurrant fruit, then a palpable delay before tannins bite; will come together very well with patience.
Australian Wine Companion 2008 2007
90
James Halliday (2004 Vintage) says
Strong colour; a particularly good example of high-quality cabernet, bursting with cassis/berry fruit; ripe tannins and positive oak; once again, challenges conventional thinking with 25% whole-bunch inclusion.
Australian Wine Companion 2007 2006
94

real reviews

real customers