The Smashing Value Mixed Case
If Jamie Oliver was going to buy a case of wine it would have to be this one – the smashing value mixed case. Forget pounded peas, or bashed up garlic this is a mixed case with all the ingredients for a good night in. Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc, Langhorne Creek Shiraz and even white blends from Margaret River - every bottle is sure to help release your inner Jamie. Lovely jubbly.
- 2011 Spinning Wheel Langhorne Creek Shiraz x2
- 2009 St Hallett Poacher's White Blend x2
- 2010 Toro Loco Shiraz x2
- 2010 Trelawney The Breaker Clare Valley Shiraz Cabernet x2
- 2008 Cat's Eyes Adelaide Hills Chardonnay x2
- 2011 Honeymoon Bay Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc x2
Please note: Occasionally we may substitute some wines with a wine of equal value.