- Find a wine you like, 'MAKE AN OFFER', and you're done.
- When the auction drops the asking price starts falling from RRP.
- If there are cases left at your offer price; you win!
- Beware! Other players that 'ACCEPT PRICE' as the price is falling may outbid you.
- Watch as the price is falling.
- Cases are won as the price falls to match OFFERS made earlier.
- Before the wine's all sold, click 'ACCEPT PRICE' to make it yours.
- Just don't wait too long or you could miss out.
THESE AUCTIONS START AT 8PM AEDT Friday
This is a delicious Central Otago Pinot that shows the perfect combination of fruit generosity and some fine, elegant tannins. Made by Alan McCorkindale using premium Central Otago fruit, this beautifully bright red is just the ticket for anyone w...
This Sauvignon Blanc from Lilypad is insanely addictive, with tropical and citrus aromas and zesty acidity on the finish. A tropical and vibrant savvy with great appeal and at a great price? Yes, please! And don’t forget the seafood!
The River Ridge Station Cabernet Sauvignon was created with fruit from rural New South Wales (near the Victorian border), a region known for producing top value wines. This doesn't disappoint with a lifted varietal nose of ripe cassis characters a...