- Find a wine you like, 'MAKE AN OFFER', and you're done.
- When the auction drops the asking price starts falling from RRP.
- If there are cases left at your offer price; you win!
- Beware! Other players that 'ACCEPT PRICE' as the price is falling may outbid you.
- Watch as the price is falling.
- Cases are won as the price falls to match OFFERS made earlier.
- Before the wine's all sold, click 'ACCEPT PRICE' to make it yours.
- Just don't wait too long or you could miss out.
THESE AUCTIONS START AT 8PM AEDT Sunday
We've found another refreshing white to add to the fridge this summer. Lemon and lime notes lead onto a crisp and fresh finish. It's very easy to guzzle this down on a hot day, grab a case today!
We have another medal winning drop from Western Australian winemaker Dan Berrigan. With floral and stone fruit notes colliding gently with the tropical tones this blend is a delight on the palate and is the perfect match with pan-seared fish.
This reserve Semillon is a reminder that the Hunter Valley makes some of the worlds most unique whites. This has vital aromas of citrus and pear with hints of spice. The palate delivers flinty citrus with a crisp structure and an amazing acid line...
The Upper Hunter Valley is a good alternative to the hustle and bustle of Pokolbin and that’s where James Estate create their magical wines. Merlot might get a bad rap in this country but when we find one we like, then we are compelled to write ab...