- Find a wine you like, 'MAKE AN OFFER', and you're done.
- When the auction drops the asking price starts falling from RRP.
- If there are cases left at your offer price; you win!
- Beware! Other players that 'ACCEPT PRICE' as the price is falling may outbid you.
- Watch as the price is falling.
- Cases are won as the price falls to match OFFERS made earlier.
- Before the wine's all sold, click 'ACCEPT PRICE' to make it yours.
- Just don't wait too long or you could miss out.
THESE AUCTIONS START AT 8PM AEDT Thursday
The Merriam-Webster dictionary defines a Whip-cracker as one that cracks a whip "one who adopts or applies an authoritative, tyrannical, or threatening approach or policy". This Whip Cracker could not be more opposite to its namesake, Soft, luscio...
When you are looking for Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc to get the juices flowing, the best bet is to go with a trusted name. And there are few more trusted names in Marlborough then Craggy Range, Wild Rock being their second label. Just what the doc...
This lovely sav sem blend comes from the gentle slopes of Mt Anakie. Typical of the blend, it’s a mix of tropical fruit flavours before a zesty citrus palate and a crisp acid tang on the finish, and would go perfectly with seafood or spicy Asian d...